Home Health Happiness
Call: 1300 932 140
Want a more personal service and lower fees?
We offer some of the best Home Care Package rates in the industry meaning more funds available for you!
- Professionally managed full service clients L3 and L4: 20%.
- Professionally managed full service clients L1 and L2: 25%.
- Or, Let us help you Manage your own Package - Only 10% Fee. Click Here
Don't keep paying 35% +++ of your package to your current provider.
Compare what we offer and call us anytime to find out more (or even if you would just like some general information about Home Care, we are happy to help).
We Do Home Care Better!
Changes to Home Care Package regulations in February 2017 mean that you can now choose to have better service, lower fees and a more holistic approach to how your care funds are spent!
How are we different?
• Our client fees are some of the best in the market meaning more funds are available for you. We can professionally manage your home care package for you and provide over 120 hours of additional service every year compared to many providers (example for HCP L4). Even more if you choose to self-manage.
• We do not charge you basic daily contribution fees.
• We do not charge exit fees (or entry fees!).
• We have no hidden fees or charges.
• All our staff are qualified with a minimum Certificate III in Independent Living or equivalent, ensuring we deliver the best possible care.
• We preserve your privacy. Our Care Staff do not wear uniforms and do not drive organisation logo’d vehicles.
• We are a small, specialist Home Care Package provider, focusing on delivering the best outcomes for you. Every client is treated as an individual, not a number. We believe in an “outside the square” approach to care options and delivery.
How do you know which provider will be best for you?
There are many providers making a lot of claims about better services and prices. Make sure that you get all the facts before signing up!
Questions You Should be Asking a Prospective Service Provider:
• Do you charge a sign up fee?
• What percentage of my subsidy is available to me after Provider fees (e.g. Administration and Coordination)?
• Are my Coordination hours capped and if so what are the subsequent costs?
• Do your service fees include employee mileage and travel time or will there be an extra charge for this? How much? Any other costs I should know about?
• How much are your exit fees?
• Do you employ your own staff or are they contractors?
• Do all your service employees hold at least a Certificate III in Independent Living, or equivalent qualification?
• What are your brokerage fees?