Manage Your Own Home Care Package
Some Reasons you may Choose to Self Manage:
- You want freedom of choice and control - after all it is your Home Care Package!
- Much lower fees meaning more funds available in your package for you;
- You can source your own care services which will usually be better value. Again this means you can get more from your package;
- You have just received a home care package but would like to continue using the people that you are already using to provide your home care, lawn mowing, physio etc.;
- Choosing and managing your own workers means you can get the right people for you, who show up when it suits you and who don't change every week; **
- Your current package provider is taking a large percentage of your package subsidy but you feel you are mostly managing your services yourself, or are capable of managing them yourself;
- You may live in an area where your choice of home care package providers is limited.
- Your situation is unusual or your needs are different and aren't catered for by other providers
Why Avida Care for Self-Managed Packages?
- Avida Care has long recognised the desire many clients have to choose and manage their own suitably qualified care workers and other services (ensuring they can communicate directly with compatible workers who turn up at the best time for them and provide the services they require at a reasonable cost).**
- We have the lowest Fees in the market.
- We do not charge exit or entry fees, basic daily fee, review fee or have any other hidden fees.
- We are a Not For Profit organisation, looking to bring greater value and choice to the Home Care market.
We can help you to manage your own Home Care Package anywhere in Australia. We can assist you through the process and provide advice.
We can also help you switch from your current provider - it's easy to do!
Please contact us for further information or send an email to request more detailed information of how it works. Email: HC@AvidaCare.org.au or call 1300 932 140
Avida Care recommends the following informal partners:
Love you guys, nothing is too much trouble….L (WA)
your company has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, especially the finance team who process reimbursements at lightning speed….J (QLD)
Avida Care is a breath of fresh air to us….G (WA)